While sedation dentistry is not for everyone, it may be the answer you've been seeking for yourself or a loved one. Sedation dentistry may be right for you if you exhibit any of the following:
- Overwhelming Dental Anxiety
- Consistently break appointments due to fear
- Hate Shots or Needles
- Have Very Sensitive Teeth
- A Past Traumatic Dental Experience
- Difficulty Getting Numb
- Complex Dental Problems
- Simply Don’t have the time to Complete Dental Work
- Serious Gag Reflex
- Hate Noises, Smells and Tastes Associated with Dental Care
- Are Afraid & Embarrassed About Their Teeth
- When you see someone with a gorgeous smile it make you envious
- You want to put an END to your feelings of anxiety or fear about the dentist and finally get that Million Dollar Smile you have always wanted!
Who is NOT a candidate for sedation dentistry?
A Patient who has any type of medical condition should notify their dentist about the condition BEFORE a sedation dentistry procedure. In addition, they should provide the dentists with a detailed list of all medications they are currently taking, including anything over-the-counter or natural supplements.